Now that you realize that you need to get a Certified Inspector to check out a Motorhome or RV before you make the purchase; here’s why you should call Frank and get rolling with confidence!
1. Integrity– It’s in my bones. I cannot and will not be dishonest. You can trust my word.
2. Quality Inspection – I am a Level II Inspector certified from the National Recreational Vehicle Training Academy. I am a current member of to the National Recreational Vehicle Inspectors Association (NRVIA) and adhere to their high “Standards of Practice” and “Code of Ethics”.
3. Customer Service – I consider myself a Customer Service Professional. Whether you’re having a minor warranty check or a granddaddy inspection, you’ll get the same dedication to customer service.
4. Unbiased – I’m working for you. I get no reward or suffer no consequence from your purchasing decision. My job is to inspect the Motorhome/RV and give you my honest findings so YOU can make an informed decision.
5. Quick Service– I know that you’re excited about your potential purchase and very anxious for answers. My usual practice is to set up an inspection within a day or two.
Servicing Houston, Galveston, Liberty, Conroe, Tomball, Kingwood, Katy, Sugarland, Richmond, Lake Jackson and the surrounding areas.
A Little About My Previous Life
I am a retiree from an international oil company, working in the Information Technology field. With over 36 years of experience in the IT field, I have followed and developed processes and procedures making tasks more effective and/or efficient. One of my expertise was automating procedures to make it easier for all operators. This means the documents were detailed to the keystroke to allow anyone to "functionally perform" that task.
Away from work, I've done most of my own automotive and home repair (rebuilt a few engines, added a room to my house). I've had the good fortune to work with FEMA after Hurricane Harvey as a housing inspector. I have learned that I am capable of achieving just about anything when I put my mind to it.
My RV Past
My parents purchased their first RV when I was 9 years old. I was HOOKED! That unit became my clubhouse when it was parked at home. My family traveled mainly in the South East US. I was always helping with setup and breakdowns. Later, they purchased a used motorhome. We left Houston for Florida and learned quickly, it was going to be a rough trip. The coach was a lemon. In my father's defense, 40 years ago there were no RV inspectors to perform a thorough inspection. We fought engine trouble, plumbing leaks and other annoyances the entire time. Needless to say, that RV did not stay around long.
I've always loved camping and by the time my kids were in grade school, we had purchased our first camper. The kids had a blast and the grownups were happy to be off the ground. It was a great first RV.
The wife and I love to travel and especially glamping, and since I took the early retirement package with my previous employer, I decided to try my hand at RV Sales. I wanted to learn more about Motorhomes and RVs, and getting in to the industry was the perfect way to do it. And, I've seen it! The Good, The Bad and the Ugly! In my quest for more knowledge, I attended training with National RV Training Academy and have now earned 3 certifications; NRVIA Level I Inspector Certification, RVIA Registered Technician and NRVIA Advanced Level II Certified RV Inspector. .
Now, we own our perfect home on wheels and proud to say that we have extended our love for camping to our sons and grandchildren. The RV seeds have carried over another generation and I can't wait for our next adventure.
Get Rolling With Confidence!
Third Coast RV Inspector, LLC
Frank Lyons, Certified Level II Inspector
PO Box 57144
Webster, TX 7759
Frank Lyons, Owner